Day 8 out of our 12 days of Christmas is “Multi-generational Trips.”
What is this latest travel trend all about?
More and more families want to travel together, and not just with mom, dad and the kids.
Some great choices for multi-generational family reunions:
- All Inclusive Resorts – these are generally out of the country, where your entire package is pre-paid. No worries on having a bill for food and drinks, or most onsite activities.
- Cruise Vacations – We can package these together with airfare and a pre-stay for a hassle free vacation. Cruise Lines generally include all on board meals and most on board entertainment!
- City Stays – A weekend stay in Las Vegas, New York, or Chicago to see the sites. Your hotels will be coordinated and grouped together, so families can meet easily at a location that is easy to get around to sights and restaurants.
- Theme Parks – Disney World or Universal Studios are great family vacations! There is something for everyone. Grandparents can be kids again!
- Land/Hotel Only – If you have time restraints or budget limits, a hotel only stay driving distance is an easy fun option for a “mini-vacation”. Depending on your group size, negotiated group rates may be available, or even a meeting room for meals.
Include your young children in devising a trip that captures their interests and fascinates them. This can even be an educational opportunity for them. Remember to bring your camera! The kids (and adults) will look back on these cherished moments and reminisce.
Contact me for more details: Katie@modetravelagency.com