Say “I Do” to your dream wedding at a destination of your choice!
Choosing the location can be the most time consuming yet one of the most exciting parts of planning a destination wedding. Couples typically spend months going through brochures and online websites looking for the “perfect” destination to get married. Take the guessing out of the process by partnering with a specialized romance travel agent.
What services are offered by a Destination Wedding Specialist?
Arrange and advise on:
- Bulk/discounted package airfare
- Airport transfers (shared and private) as well as rental vehicles
- Private ceremonies
- Private receptions
- Symbolic and legally-binding ceremonies
- Marriage requirements based on country (all countries have different requirements, etc.)
- Added destination wedding bonuses and incentives
- Group amenities
Why Plan a Destination Wedding?
- IT’S SENSIBLE! With families and friends spread throughout the world, it is likely that many of your guests and wedding party will have to travel regardless of your wedding’s location. Why not meet you in paradise and enjoy a vacation at the same time?
- IT SAVES TIME! Mode Travel can help you choose a destination and arrange tailored packages for you and your guests. Your travel agent will set up the best group travel packages and discuss the options that are right for you. Most resorts have full-time, onsite wedding planners who you will work with to further plan more detailed wedding arrangements.
- IT SAVES MONEY! Destination weddings are often less expensive than traditional weddings due to their smaller size. Many resorts offer complimentary or very affordable wedding packages. No matter what your taste and budget, Mode Travel will qualify you for your dream destination.
- IT’S UNFORGETTABLE! Having your family and friends join you in a beautiful destination will create a celebration you’ll never forget. Just imagine your wedding photos! Your guests will be talking about your special wedding for years to come.
- IT’S FUN! Hello! You want to have fun while you’re getting married, right?
For more details on planning a destination wedding, or general questions check out www.modetravelagency.com.